Dallas is a shareholder of the firm. Dallas is a Palatka native. Dallas received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from The University of Central Florida in 2007.
She thereafter received her law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2010. Upon graduation, Dallas practiced as an associate for two years with a general practice firm located in Jacksonville, Florida. During her tenure with this firm, Dallas practiced in the areas of criminal defense; trusts, estates, and probate; contracts; landlord-tenant actions; and family law.
Dallas later joined the Office of the State Attorney, Fourth Judicial Circuit in Duval County as an Assistant State Attorney. There, she handled misdemeanor cases for a short time before being promoted to Felony Division. Dallas returned to her hometown of Palatka in 2013 and joined Douglas & Hedstrom, P.A.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- J.D. - 2010
- The University of Central Florida
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2007
- Major: English Literature
Past Employment Positions
- Office of the State Attorney, Fourth Judicial Circuit in Duval County, Assistant State Attorney