Douglas & Hedstrom, P.A. provides assistance to state agencies, associations, and private parties in the management of their policy issues, or work toward addressing regulatory challenges. The diversity in practice groups provides the depth and expertise necessary to tackle a variety of issues. Today local governments and associations are juggling internal and external conflicts, while battling over budgetary and operational efficiencies, all while trying to stay on top of the ever growing regulations. Our firm provides cost effective solutions and services to include but not limited to:
- Government procurement and contracting
- Risk management, privacy and sunshine compliance
- Assisting agencies with internal and cross-agency disputes
- Municipal operations and structuring
- Drafting or revising Ordinances & Codes
- Compliance with F.A.C. & Fla. Stat. Election law
- Ongoing monitoring of executive and legislative branches of federal, state, and local governments
- Strategic planning, analysis and interpretation of legislation, amendments, administrative rules and testimony
- Transition and succession strategies
- Employment law training & assessment workshops
- Industry stakeholder mapping and analysis
If you have a pending RFP, or would like to discuss outsourcing a specific issue, we welcome the opportunity to work together toward improving our communities and local governance.
Disclaimer: Please note that Douglas & Hedstrom, P.A. does not have, or suggest to possess, a special relationship with any particular politician, political party, or government official; judge; administrator; or any other elected/appointed official. Douglas & Hedstrom, P.A. is not a registered lobbyist with any Governmental entity.