Florida Law Firm with a Commitment to Our Local Community
At Douglas Law Firm, our Palatka attorneys have dedicated their professional lives to helping others in the regional community.
Whether you are facing a criminal charge or have been injured in an accident our lawyers are here to help you navigate the legal system, protect your rights, and understand your options every step of the way. We also help people resolve complicated family law issues without long court battles and use estate planning to prepare for the future.
Our commitment to our neighbors extends beyond the courtroom and negotiating table. Our firm is pleased to support several community organizations that provide vital services throughout our area.
Community service is a core value that guides our lawyers each and every day. We believe in our community and we are dedicated to helping people have their voices heard.
How We Make a Difference
Our Palatka attorneys are actively involved in many community organizations, including:
- Haven Hospice: Providing hospice care for the community since 1979.
- Relay for Life: Raising vital funding for the American Cancer Society.
- Putnam First Cancer Fund: Fighting cancer locally in Putnam County.
- St. Augustine YMCA: Providing a wide range of community services for people in need in St. Augustine.
- The ARC: Advocating for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Kiwanis of the Azalea City: Helping feed the community and providing other services for more than a century.
- Boy Scouts of America: Building leadership skills for local boys and girls.
- Rodeheaver Boys Ranch: Social, educational, and vocational development for at-risk youth.
- Hope FM Christian Ministries: Community support throughout the region.
- Reading Awareness Program Partnered with WJXT Channel 4
- St. Johns River State College Athletic Program: Supporting our local student-athletes.
- Lee Conlee House for Victims of Domestic Violence: Helping domestic abuse survivors get back on their feet in a safe environment.
- Bread of Life
- Feed the Need of Putnam County: Feeding kids across the county.
- St. Johns County Youth Program: Providing recreational, social, and other opportunities for the region’s youth.
These organizations and programs have one vital common denominator: They are designed to enhance the local community by ensuring that our neighbors’ basic needs are met and by giving them an opportunity to grow.
Douglas Law Firm is Here for You & Our Community
At Douglas Law Firm, we appreciate the opportunity to help make a difference in people’s lives. Sometimes that means helping them navigate a myriad of legal issues that can have a huge impact on people and their families. It is imperative to tackle these issues head-on, with the help of an experienced attorney.
Our Palatka attorneys combine decades of legal experience across numerous different practice areas including family law, criminal defense, personal injury, probate, and estate planning. We take pride in a personalized approach to legal services taking the time to understand each client’s unique situation and needs, and crafting a legal strategy accordingly.
If you are seeking legal advice in Putnam, St. Johns, or Duval County, our Florida law firm can help. To request a confidential consultation at our offices in Palatka, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, or Orange Park contact us online or call 800-705-5457.