Morgan Peacock was born and raised in Eastman, Georgia. Upon graduating high school with honors, Morgan attended Mercer University where she was active in her sorority, Alpha Delta Pi. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and a minor in psychology.
Ms. Peacock attended law school as a Vicennial Scholar at Florida Coastal School of Law and obtained her Juris Doctorate degree. During school, Ms. Peacock served as the Research and Writing Editor of Florida Coastal Law Review, as a Pro-Bono Student Director, and as President of the Family Law Society, and President of the Women Law Students’ Association.
Before joining Douglas Law Firm, Ms. Peacock worked in Jacksonville and surrounding counties in the practice areas of Civil Litigation and Personal Injury Law.
Morgan is now a resident of San Mateo in Putnam County. She enjoys spending time with her family and pets and giving back to the community through volunteering.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Mercer University, Macon, Georgia
- B.A. with a Major in Political Science
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- Juris Doctorate
- President of the Family Law Society
- President of the Women Law Students’ Association
Honors and Awards
- Vicennial Scholar at Florida Coastal School of Law